Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > [Symphonies]
- Alternative Title
Don Giovanni. Ouverture
Symphonies, H. I, 100, G major
Symphonies, H. I, 97, C major
- Haydn, Joseph, 1732-1809, Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791, and Pleyel, Ignaz, 1757-1831
- Published / Created
- 1796-[circa 1803], undated
Bound collections of parts, consisting of volumes for 2nd violin, viola, bass, basso obligato, flute, 2 oboes, 2 bassoons (1 part), 2 horns.
Contents include: Haydn, Joseph, [Symphony, H. I, 100, G major]. Grande Sinfonie militaire.... First edition. (Offenbach: André, ); Haydn, Joseph, [Symphony, H. I, 97, C major]. First edition. (André, ); symphonies of Ignaz Pleyel; Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, [Don Giovanni. Ouverture]. Overture to the requiem (Overture, Country concerts, no. 6); works of other composers. With additional parts for Haydn Symphonies nos. 97 and 100, and other works, copyist's manuscript and print, including manuscript parts for serpent and trombone, not in original instrumentation, for Haydn's Symphony no. 100.
Extensive manuscript annotations; some manuscript parts on paper watermarked 1803.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- OSB MSS 146
- Collection Title
- Hanover royal music archive
- Collection Date
- 1651-1951 (bulk circa 1770-1870)
- Collection Note
- Series I. General Music and Books About Music
- Container / Volume
- Box 78 | Folder 366 : unbound parts for Clar
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record