Production and publicity photographs from Roar China by Sergei Tretyakov
- Production and publicity photographs from Roar China by Sergei Tretyakov
- Vandamm Studio and Vandamm, Florence
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [New York]
- The Theatre Guild Archive consists of a variety of materials that document the history of the Theatre Guild from its organization in 1918 through the late twentieth century. Material includes correspondence and subject files; administrative and financial
Gift of Lawrence Langner, Armina Marshall Langner, and Philip Langner, 1957-2004.
In-process collection. Finding aid available for processed series.
Stamped verso: Photograph by Vandamm Studio / 152 West 57th St. / New York, N.Y. Embossed recto: Vandamm / New York.
17 photographic prints
approx. 25 x 20 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- YCAL MSS 436
- Collection Title
- Theatre Guild archive
- Collection/Other Creator
- Theatre Guild
- Collection Date
- 1896-1996 (bulk 1930-1965)
- Collection Note
- Series VII. Photographs. Stage Productions. Theatre Guild. 13th Season, 1930-1931
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 822 | Folder 11062
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Theatre Guild Archive. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record