Book VII Print 21: Honeymooning couple at beach resort
Manuscripts and Archives > Cuban revolution collection (MS 650) > Series I: Andrew St. George Photographs, Films, and Papers > Photographs > Contact Book VII > Book VII Print 21: Honeymooning couple at beach resort
- Book VII Print 21: Honeymooning couple at beach resort
- From the Collection: Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives
From the Collection: St. George, Andrew, 1924-2001
From the Collection: Stone, David C.
- Published / Created
- 1960 February-March
- Contains two sheets. The Minoffs at a beach resort in Varadero. A series of photographs shows them examining what appears to be a souvenir item of a sculpted garza or type of crane common to Cuba's mangroves. The man who is showing them the souvenirs may be trying to sell them; these sculptures were often carved from white coral. Top frames of second sheet show the Minoffs on the beach with the hotel visible in the distance. See also Prints 1, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 20, 22, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 37, 41, 42 and 94.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Manuscripts and Archives
- Call Number
- MS 650
- Search for Additional Digitized Material in This Collection
- Container / Volume
- Box 5, folder 464
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Cuban Revolution Collection (MS 650). Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)