Book VII Print 25: Honeymooning couple on fishing trip
Manuscripts and Archives > Cuban revolution collection (MS 650) > Series I: Andrew St. George Photographs, Films, and Papers > Photographs > Contact Book VII > Book VII Print 25: Honeymooning couple on fishing trip
- Book VII Print 25: Honeymooning couple on fishing trip
- From the Collection: Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives
From the Collection: St. George, Andrew, 1924-2001
From the Collection: Stone, David C.
- Published / Created
- 1960 February-March
- Contains two sheets and two strips. Honeymooners featured in St. George'sTime magazine story highlighting the decline of foreign tourism in Cuba. Phyllis and Marvin Minoff embark on a deep-sea fishing trip and take a small plane there. The plane is empty of all passengers except for the Minoffs and photographer. It is likely that the fishing trip took place near the Ciénaga de Zapata, a mangrove-lined swamp famous for its fishing and crocodiles in south-central Cuba. Frames 3-6 of the second sheet show Marvin Minoff holding a rifle off the edge of a boat and shooting at something, most likely a crocodile. See also Prints 1, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 20, 21, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 37, 41, 42 and 94.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Manuscripts and Archives
- Call Number
- MS 650
- Search for Additional Digitized Material in This Collection
- Container / Volume
- Box 5, folder 468
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Cuban Revolution Collection (MS 650). Manuscripts and Archives, Yale University Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)