Album, [ca. 1763-1773].
- Album, [ca. 1763-1773].
- Hull, Thomas, 1728-1808
- Manuscript containing approximately 60 pieces, most of which are drafts of verses by Thomas Hull, some heavily revised, including verses in memory of his friend William Shenstone; "Address to Solitude, a Cantata"; "Irregular Ode Written in a Garden"; and "Ode to Health". Other material includes poems by others copied by Hull; a letter about Shenstone by E. Baker; and engravings of Shenstone and Leasowes.
- Binding: Original half morocco, marbled boards.
- 1 v. (112 p.) ; 31 x 24.5 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Osborn c528
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Thomas Hull, Album. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record