James Marshall Osborn collection of poetry manuscripts, [ca. 1500-1900].
- James Marshall Osborn collection of poetry manuscripts, [ca. 1500-1900].
- Alternative Title
- Sonnet: By Avons stream the artless poet sung
- Published / Created
- The collection consists of manuscript copies of several thousand individual English poems, dating from the sixteenth through the nineteenth centuries. The majority of the items date from between 1650 and 1800.
1 l. ; 33 cm.
4.80 linear ft. (15 boxes)
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Osborn Shelves Poetry Boxes
- Collection Title
- James Marshall Osborn collection of poetry manuscripts
- Collection Date
- [ca. 1500-1900]
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 5 | Folder P.B. V / 21-30
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library. First-line index of English poetry, 1500-1800 and James Marshall Osborn Collection of Poetry Manuscripts. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record