[Letter : Just[inian] Isham, 1639 September 2 to Samuel Hartlib]
- [Letter : Just[inian] Isham, 1639 September 2 to Samuel Hartlib]
- Isham, Justinian, 1610 or 1611-1675
- Published / Created
- 1639 September 2
- Mentions Sir Christopher Hatton, Comenius, and the "Pansophicall designe".
- 2 p. ; 20 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record