[Letter (copy) : William Petty, 1650 December 16 to Samuel Hartlib]
- [Letter (copy) : William Petty, 1650 December 16 to Samuel Hartlib]
- Petty, William, Sir, 1623-1687
- Published / Created
- 1650 December 16
- Concerns an experiment in which a boy or a boat was blown over London Bridge with the use of "bladders" filled with air.
- 3 p. ; 20 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record