Chapter CCXXXIV, Statutes of 1859.
- Chapter CCXXXIV, Statutes of 1859.
- Alternative Title
- [An act to encourage the supply of fresh water on the desert, west of Fort Yuma]
- California. Dept. of State
- Published / Created
- California defendants: Exhibit No. 52
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2613
- Collection Title
- Lawrence Pratt collection concerning Arizona v. California and the Colorado River
- Collection/Other Creator
- Pratt, Lawrence
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- The collection consists of printed exhibits, engineering reports, witness testimony, and speeches relating to the court case, Arizona v. California, which concerned water rights to the Colorado River and its tributaries and which also involved a boundary dispute between the Fort Mojave Indian Reservation and the Colorado River Indian Reservation. These materials were seemingly collected by Lawrence Pratt in his position as Senior Hydraulic Engineer at the Colorado River Board of California, and shed particular light on California's side of the court case.
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 3
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record