The digital version of this work is restricted due to copyright or other restrictions.
- Chotzinoff, Samuel, 1889-1964
- Published / Created
- 1934 March 1
- Publication Place
- New York
- Hearst Corporation
Review of the 1934 production, Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford.
- Published in Town & Country, vol.89:no.4123.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- YCAL MSS 20
- Collection Title
- Florine and Ettie Stettheimer papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Stettheimer, Florine, 1871-1944
- Collection Date
- 1898-1974 (inclusive) (Bulk: 1906-1953)
- Collection Note
- Series IV. Other Papers. FOUR SAINTS IN THREE ACTS
- Container / Volume
- Box 9 | 152-56
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- Yale Community Only
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Florine and Ettie Stettheimer Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)