Hudson's Bay Co. Fort, Victoria, Vancouver Island
- Hudson's Bay Co. Fort, Victoria, Vancouver Island
- Published / Created
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 9.5 x 12.3 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-1817
- Collection Title
- Views of the Pacific Northwest.
- Collection Note
- Photographic prints, drawings, and watercolors chiefly depicting sights on the Northwest Coast, particularly around Vancouver Island. The images were originally housed in a scrapbook kept by an unidentified individual; based on the contents of the scrapbook it is presumed that the person was a member of the joint U.S./British Northwest Boundary Commission. The photographs, taken by an unidentified photographer or photographers, depict deck scenes from what may be the H.M.S. Satellite; Victoria Indians; Hudson's Bay Company outposts at Fort Vancouver, San Juan Island, and Victoria; encampments on San Juan Island; Nanaimo and Esquimalt, Vancouver Island; Valparaiso, Chile; and Stanley Harbor in the Falkland Islands.
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 4
- Finding Aid
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record