Euripidēs : Euripidis Opera omnia.
- Euripidēs : Euripidis Opera omnia.
- Alternative Title
- Euripidis Opera omnia. and Works. 1871
- Dindorf, Wilhelm, 1802-1883 and Euripides
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Oxonii :
- Jacobus Parker et Soc.,
Bacchae and Ion have copious ms. notes by H.D.
Beginning of title in Greek letters.
Beinecke copy, in 4v., imperfect: only the following plays are included: Hippolytus, Ion, Helen, Electra, Bacchae, Orestes, Iphigeneia in Tauris and Iphigeneia in Aulis. Information for record supplied from 1852 edition of J.H. Parker in NUC pre-1956, which matches t.p. of v.2.
Each play has half-title page and is paginated separately.
Wilhelm Dindorf, ed. Cf. 1852 edition of J.H. Parker in NUC pre-1956.
- 3 v. ; 13 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Za D721 Zz871Ea
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Subject (Name)
- H. D.--(Hilda Doolittle),--1886-1961--Autograph and ms. notes
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record