Laurentii Gambarae Brixiani, Rerum sacrarum liber / cum argumentis Iacobi Pacti Siculi Mamertini.
- Laurentii Gambarae Brixiani, Rerum sacrarum liber / cum argumentis Iacobi Pacti Siculi Mamertini.
- Alternative Title
- Rerum sacrarum liber and Rervm sacrarvm liber
- Borcht, Pieter van der, 1545-1608, Gambara, Lorenzo, ca. 1495-1585, Pactus, Jacobus, Passeri, Bernardino, ca. 1540-1596, Plantin, Christophe, ca. 1520-1589, printer, and Wierix, Jan, 16th cent
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Antuerpiae :
- Ex officina Christophori Plantini ...,
Imperfect: trimmed, some loss of illustration on p. 191.
The copper-engravings were made in Italy, after the designs of the Roman painter Bernardino Passeri, with the exception of that on p. 88, which is signed "PB" [i.e. Pieter van der Borcht] as designer and "IHW" [i.e. Jan Wierix], which belonged to the Plantin stock.
Title within ornamental border signed "Bernardinus Passarus", with coat of arms of Pope Gregory XIII and two cardinals.
- 194,  p. : ill. ; 24 cm. (4to)
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- 2003 300
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Adams G186 and Voet, L. Plantin Press, 1235
- Orbis Record