The yellow shoe strings, or, The good effects of obedience to parents.
- The yellow shoe strings, or, The good effects of obedience to parents.
- Bowman, A., printer, Pedder, James, 1775-1859, and Warner, Benjamin, 1786-1821, publisher
- Published / Created
- 1816 [i.e. 1817]
- Publication Place
- Philadelphia :
- Published by Benjamin Warner, and sold at his book-stores, Philadelphia and Richmond, Virginia,
"A. Bowman, printer"--p. 48.
"The following little books are just published and for sale by Benjamin Warner": back cover.
Presentation inscription from M.H. Smith to her neice Maria Smith; front wrapper wanting.
- 48 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Is94 t1 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Subject (Name)
Canby, Francis--Presentation inscription from J. Canby
Canby, James--Presentation inscription to F. Canby
Smith, M. H.--Presentation inscription to M. Smith
Smith, Maria--Presentation inscription from M.H. Smith
- Subject (Topic)
Country life--Juvenile fiction
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Rosenbach, A.S.W. Children's books, 556, Shaw & Shoemaker, 38572, and Welch, d'A. A. Amer. children's books, 980
- Orbis Record