The black book of conscience, or, Gods high court of justice in the soul ...
- The black book of conscience, or, Gods high court of justice in the soul ...
- Alternative Title
- Gods high court of justice in the soul.
- Jones, Andrew, M.A
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Printed for John Andrews, at the White Lion near Pye-corner,
Bookplate of William Dowdeswell.
Imperfect: some head-lines bled. Bound with his: The dying man's last sermon. London, 1674. Morbus satanicus. London, 1674. Dooms-day. London, 1674. The dreadful character of a drunkard. London, 1674.
Publisher's advertisement: p. .
Signatures: A⁸ B⁴.
-  p. 14 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- The thirteenth edition ...
- Call Number
- Mhc9 J712 B5 1660
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record