The integration of the personality / by Carl G. Jung, M.D. ; translated by Stanley M. Dell ...
- The integration of the personality / by Carl G. Jung, M.D. ; translated by Stanley M. Dell ...
- Dell, Stanley M and Jung, C. G. (Carl Gustav), 1875-1961
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York, and Toronto,
- Farrar & Rinehart, inc.
"Books by Dr. Carl G. Jung available in English": p. 306.
"The chapters in this volume were originally written as lectures given at the Eranos meeting at Ascona, Switzerland"--p. 3.
Presentation inscription from the author to Mary Hallock Foote.
The meaning of individuation -- A study in the process of individuation -- Archetypes of the collective unconscious -- Dream symbols of the process of individuation -- The idea of redemption in alchemy -- The development of the personality.
- 4 p.l., 3-313 p. illus., xv pl. (incl. facsims.) on 8 l. 24 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- 1977 1996
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- mixed material
- Photomechanical prints
- Resource Type
- Books, Journals & Pamphlets
- Subject (Name)
Foote, Mary--Presentation inscription from C.G. Jung
Jung, C. G.--(Carl Gustav),--1875-1961--Presentation inscription to Mary Foote
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record