Chin Sŏ-san toksŏgi ŭlchip sang Taehak yŏnŭi.
- Chin Sŏ-san toksŏgi ŭlchip sang Taehak yŏnŭi.
- Alternative Title
- Chin Sŏ-san toksŏgi ŭlchip sang Taehak yŏnŭi, Jinseosan dokseo gieuljipsang daehak yeonui, 진서산독서기을집상대학연의, and 眞西山讀書記乙集上大學衍義.
- Published / Created
- [Middle of Chosŏn i.e. 16th-17th century]
- Publication Place
- [Korea :]
- Comments on philosophy and history from the Confucian standpoint of the Chu Hŭi school; being a Korean edition of the Taehak yŏnŭi, by Zhen Dexiu (1178~1235). This is a volume of Taehak yŏnŭi (commentary on the Chinese Confucian classic) written by Zhen Dexiu (pen name: Sŏsan), a scholar in Song dynasty China. This book was printed with Kabin typeface during the King Sŏnjo reign. There is a seal mark of the previous owner but it is unrecognizable. and 대학의뜻을부연설명한책.
Copper movable; size: 35.3 x 21.5 cm.; 82 p.
In Korean (Hanmun).
On double leaves, Korean thread binding.
Yale Association of Japan Collection original call number: Db20.
- 3 v. in 1 ; 36 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- YAJ K11a.3
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record