Medals, coins, great seals, and other works of Thomas Simon / engraved and described by George Vertue.
- Medals, coins, great seals, and other works of Thomas Simon / engraved and described by George Vertue.
- Alternative Title
- [Medals, coins, great-seals, impressions, from the elaborate works of Thomas Simon]
- Vertue, George, 1684-1756
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Printed by J. Nichols ... : and Sold by T. Payne and Son; C. Dilly; H. Payne; J. Walter; and N. Conant,
Added engraved title page is numbered plate No. 1.
Erratum: p. .
First published in 1753 under title: Medals, coins, great-seals, impressions, from the elaborate works of Thomas Simon
Imperfect: wanting leaf L2 (p. 73-74), and the final advertisement leaf.
Signatures: pi1, engraved t.p., A-I⁴ K⁸ L² M-O⁴.
With a final advertisement leaf.
- , 10, 66, 67*-74*, 67-95,  p., II-XL leaves of plates ; 30 cm. (4to)
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- The second edition / with additional plates and notes, and an appendix by the editor.
- Call Number
- Numismatic Zn48 017b
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- ESTC (RLIN) T138035 and Goldsmiths' Lib. cat., 12049
- Orbis Record