[Typed transcript and manuscript copies of unsigned Letter to the Editor of the Warsaw Signal]
- [Typed transcript and manuscript copies of unsigned Letter to the Editor of the Warsaw Signal]
- Published / Created
- 1844 February 15
- Publication Place
- Strafford (Vt.)
- Typed transcript bound with originals.
- 1 letter ; 9 transcribed pages ; 4 manuscript leaves.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-11
- Collection/Other Creator
- Sharp, Thomas C
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- The Thomas C. Sharp and allied anti-Mormon papers
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- The Thomas C. Sharp and Allied Anti-Mormon Papers. Western Americana Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.