Document, signed, ordering Sir John Wollaston to make payment to Colonel Culme. Appended is receipt signed by Col. Culme, 1649 Aug 31.
- Document, signed, ordering Sir John Wollaston to make payment to Colonel Culme. Appended is receipt signed by Col. Culme, 1649 Aug 31.
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658 and Culme, Arthur
- Published / Created
- 1649 Aug 30-31
- [Ireland] "These are to require you ... to paie Collonell Culme ..." 67/13
- Bound with 12 other works with binder's title: Oliver Cromwell. Autograph letters and historical documents 1646-1658.
- 1 l.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- OSBORN FB67
- Collection Title
- Oliver Cromwell - autograph letters and historical documents
- Collection/Other Creator
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Osborn fb67: Partial List. CROMWELL, OLIVER, 1599-1658
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Oliver Cromwell, Collection. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.