Postilla super Psalterium
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Postilla super Psalterium
- Postilla super Psalterium
- Nicholas, of Lyra, ca. 1270-1349
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1350]
- Publication Place
Manuscript fragment on parchment of Nicolaus de Lyra, Postilla super Psalterium. Commentary on Psalms 4-8.
Provenance unknown, for there are no library records concerning this manuscript.
Script: The three consecutive folios were written by a single scribe in gothic textura.
The leaves are worn and have been trimmed (some text lost). They appear to have been removed from a binding.
Three 4-line initials, in blue, with red penwork designs, including foliage in center of initials; passages from the Bible underlined in red; paragraph marks in red and blue.
- ff. 3 : parchment ; 360 x 228 (304 x 213) mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 22
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
Nicolaus de Lyra, Postilla super Psalterium. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, MS 22.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)
- More Information