Moralia in Job.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Moralia in Job.
- Moralia in Job.
- Alternative Title
- Moralia in Job. French
- Gregory I, Pope, ca. 540-604
- Gregory--I,--Pope,--ca. 540-604
- Published / Created
- 1388 January.
- Publication Place
Manuscript on parchment containing a possibly unique French translation of the Prologue and first five books of the Moralia in Job, copied in Chimay.
Bergendal Collection of Mediaeval Manuscripts (Bergandal 91). Purchased from Bernard Quaritch, Ltd., (Sotheby's sale, 2011 July 5, lot 28) on the Herman W. Liebert Book Fund, 2011.
Binding: nineteenth-century full blue calf, gold-tooled.
Script: written in a single gothic bookhand.
- ii + 184 + ii l. : parchment ; 180 x 125 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
French, Middle (ca.1400-1600)
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 1152
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Gregory I, Pope, Moralia in Job. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)
- More Information