- Indulgence Scroll
- Published / Created
- 4 [late 15th century] and s. XV^^4
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on parchment roll, unevenly trimmed at top and bottom, composed of three membranes segments glued together, the third an addition of the late 15th century. Includes Prayers to be said for a pardon of 32,055 years; and Prayer based on the measurement of the length of the body of Christ. The texts are written on one side of a roll (dorse is blank).
Note of a 16th-century owner at the end of the roll: An Indulgence of Innocent VI ca. 1352.
Parchment roll, unevenly trimmed at top and bottom, composed of three membranes segments glued together, the third an addition of the late fifteenth century.
- f. 1 : parchment ; 1515 x 165 (1391 x 141) mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 410
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Indulgence Scroll. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University. and Shailor, B. Catalogue of Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, MS 410.
- Orbis Record
- More Information