Robert Louis Stevenson drafts of the South Seas, 1889-1891.
- Robert Louis Stevenson drafts of the South Seas, 1889-1891.
- Stevenson, Robert Louis, 1850-1894. South Seas
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1889-1891]
- Partial drafts, holograph, corrected, circa 1889 to 1891.
Purchased from William Reese Co. (Christie's sale, New York, 2010 December 3, lot 559) on the Chauncey Brewster Tinker Prize Fund, 2010.
Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-1894), Scottish author.
0.21 linear feet (1 box)
1 folder (46 l.) ; 32 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 808
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Robert Louis Stevenson Drafts of the South Seas. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record