Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Le Mirliton.
- Le Mirliton.
Bruant, Aristide, 1851-1925
Steinlen, Théophile Alexandre, 1859-1923
- Published / Created
- 1886 September 16
- Publication Place
- 1885-1906] and Au Cabaret du Mirliton [etc.,
Directed by Aristide Bruant, proprietor, Cabaret du Mirliton.
Illustrations chiefly by T. A. Steinlen.
Includes songs (with music) by Aristide Bruant, contributions by Georges Courteline, Camille de Sainte-Crois, Oscar Méténier, etc., etc. theatrical notices, etc.
No more published?
Nos. 1-100 (1.-9. année) were issued from Oct.? 1885 to March 10, 1893.
- 22 v. illus. (part col.) 28-42 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 1971 Folio 575
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)