"Brief Treatise on the Criticism of Poetry." Typescript corrected and signed
- "Brief Treatise on the Criticism of Poetry." Typescript corrected and signed
- Published / Created
- 1920 March
Accompanied by "Three Critical Essays on Modern English Poetry" by T.S. Eliot, Aldous Huxley, and F. S. Flint, printed version. Includes Eliot's "Brief Treatise on the Criticism of Poetry".
Former call number: Za Eliot.
Purchased on the Adele Gutman Nathan Theatrical Collection Fund from Serendipity Books, 2011.
- 1 folder (2 volumes) : b & w illustrations ; 30 cm. and smaller
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- YCAL MSS 523
- Collection Title
- T. S. Eliot collection
- Collection/Other Creator
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series II. Writings.
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Subject (Name)
Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965
Flint, F. S. (Frank Stewart), 1885-1960
Huxley, Aldous, 1894-1963
- Subject (Topic)
American literature--20th century
American poetry--20th century
Authors, American--20th century
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record