Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Fielding, Henry
- Fielding, Henry
- Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754
- Published / Created
- 1740–1750 and circa 1745
Autograph manuscript of the opening leaf of chapter 5, titled "Chap: of public Felonies," of a volume of legal notes. Includes an attestation by I. Scott dated 1822 May 11 and 10 leaves of letters and notes from Hugh Amory about the manuscript.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1429
- Collection Title
- Frederick W. Hilles Manuscript Collection and Papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Hilles, Frederick W. (Frederick Whiley), 1900-1988
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series I. Frederick W. Hilles Manuscript Collection. Literary and Historical Manuscripts
- Container / Volume
- Box 7 | Folder 164
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Frederick W. Hilles Manuscript Collection. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)