A manuscript, 1784.
- A manuscript, 1784.
- Hamilton, Mary, Lady, 1739-1816
- Published / Created
- Manuscript of a satirical novella concerning an imaginary voyage by the narrator to a distant planet inhabited by giants, during which he encounters the "Royal Academy" of the planet and the "Chief Minister" (modelled on Pitt the Younger).
First leaf inscribed: "Manuscript, 1784. By Walker. Bolton Street Piccadilly."
For information on the source of acquisition, consult the appropriate curator.
Spine title: "MS de Lady Mary Walker."
- 1 v. (50 p.) ; 34 x 21 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Osborn fc137
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Lady Mary Hamilton, A Manuscript. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record