Art and architecture / by William Walton.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Art and architecture / by William Walton.
- Art and architecture / by William Walton.
- Alternative Title
- World's Columbian Exposition MDCCCXCIII
Walton, William, 1843-1915
World's Columbian Exposition (1893 : Chicago, Ill.)
- World's Columbian Exposition--(1893 :--Chicago, Ill.)--Pictorial works
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Philadelphia :
- George Barrie,
V. I. The art -- v. II. Art and architecture -- v. III. The architecture.
At head of title: World's Columbian Exposition MDCCCXCIII. Official illustrated publication.
Each plate preceded by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress; colored plates matted.
Edition statement from volume II half-title verso.
1 vol. : b&w, color illustrations ; 50 cm.
3 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 50 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Edition of the White City.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 2006 Folio 158
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)