- Untitled notebook
- Murphy, Gerald, 1888-1964
- Published / Created
- ca. 1931-1936
- A ruled notebook partially written in pencil and ink in the artist's hand- some being about paintings by Murphy or ideas for paintings and some notes based on readings. Approximately 42 pages have been written on, with a few small sketches. One section is
Pencil and ink, ruled paper.
Red and cream striped black soft covers.
- 1 vol. : b&w illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- Reproductions of material from the Collection must be authorized in writing by the Estate of Honoria Murphy Donnelly, represented by VAGA (email@example.com).
- Sara and Gerald Murphy Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record