Music/Trio, piano, strings, no. 1, op. 18, F major
- Music/Trio, piano, strings, no. 1, op. 18, F major
- Saint-Saëns, Camille, 1835-1921
- Published / Created
- 1864 Oct
- Notated in black ink, with additional markings (some in the engraver's hand) in black and blue pencil, on both sides of sheets of tall 24-staff paper, paginated by the composer. The pagination is irregular: 1-38, 35-36 [repaginated 39-40 in an unidentified hand], [41-47 paginated in the same unidentified hand], 48-57. At the top of p. 1, not in composer's hand: "Trio / Camille Saint-Saëns." Music publisher's number ("J.M. 730") written in the same hand at the bottom of the page. Signed and dated Oct. 1864 at the end. Drawing of a fleur-de-lys by Saint-Saëns on p. 30 (end of the andante).
- Holograph manuscript.
- 1 vol. ; 35 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 601
- Collection Title
- Frederick R. Koch Collection
- Collection/Other Creator
- Koch, Frederick R. (Frederick Robinson), collector
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Volumes, flat shelving, oversize, and art. Volumes Shelved Flat. Saint-Saëns, Camille
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 194 | Folder 1536
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Camille Saint-Saëns, Trio, piano, strings, no. 1, op. 18, F major. Frederick R. Koch Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record