- Devotional miscellany
- Published / Created
- [between 1400 and 1500]
- Publication Place
- France (Limany, near Mantes),
- Manuscript on parchment of a Devotional miscellany of a Celestine priest containing texts on the Passion and the Sacraments by Augustine, Jerome, John Chrysostom, Anselm, and Bernard, with prayers, hymns, and other anonymous texts.
- Numerous errors in contemporary foliation.
- ff. i + 387 + i ; 118 x 77 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 970
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
Jerome,--Saint,--d. 419 or 20
John Chrysostom,--Saint,--d. 407
- Subject (Topic)
Devotional literature, Latin (Medieval and modern)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Devotional Miscellany. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information