Commentary on the Gospel of John
- Commentary on the Gospel of John
- Thomas, Aquinas, Saint, 1225?-1274
- Published / Created
- [between 1300 and 1400]
- Publication Place
- Manuscript on parchment.
Imperfect: Water damaged with some loss of text. Mutilated at head.
Preliminary leaves (modern binder's blanks) not digitized.
- ff. iii + 76 + iii ; 360 x 225 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 1135
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Thomas,--Aquinas, Saint,--1225?-1274
- Subject (Topic)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Thomas Aquinas, Commentary on the Gospel of John. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information