Collection of texts by St. Augustine, Thomas Aquinas and others
- Collection of texts by St. Augustine, Thomas Aquinas and others
- Published / Created
- [ca. 1460]
- Publication Place
- Eastern Flanders,
- Manuscript on paper of 1) Augustine of Hippo, Confessions. 2) Mateusz z Krakowa, De modo confitendi. 3) Thomas Aquinas, De consideratione. 4) Series of short texts on simony, adultery and other abuses, including works by Bernardus de Reijsa and Wilhelmus Blok.
- ff. ii + 256 + v ; 215 x 416 mm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 1140
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Manuscript waste (Binding)
- Resource Type
- Archives or Manuscripts
- Subject (Name)
- Thomas,--Aquinas, Saint,--1225?-1274
- Subject (Topic)
Adultery (Canon law)
Christian literature, Latin (Medieval and modern)
Manuscripts, Medieval--Connecticut--New Haven
Medieval and Renaissance Manuscripts in Beinecke Library
Simony (Canon law)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Collection of Texts by St. Augustine, Thomas Aquinas and Others. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- More Information