Questiones sup[er] minorem Donatum
- Questiones sup[er] minorem Donatum
- Alternative Title
- Questiones sup minorem Donatum
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Angoulême, France :
- Petrus Alanus and Andreas Calvinus,
"Expliciunt questiuncule gra[m]maticales super donatum minorem engolisme impresse bene vise [et] correcte. Anno salutis christiane .M.CCCC.xCii.xvi. die mensis aprilis"--Colophon.
Description based on bibliographies.
Imperfect: Beinecke Library has fragments of 16 leaves from first two quires. These fragments were removed from the original binding of the ms. Harangues et oraisons des anciens (Paris, ca. 1530), from the collection of Anne de Polignac, comtesse de Rochefoucauld (wife of François II), which later came into the possession of the duc de Rohan, and then was purchased at the Labitte sale by Comte Ernest Armand.
-  leaves; (4to)
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Beinecke MS 1042
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 2
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- GW 11108 and ISTC (RLIN) UKBYIQ00007200-E
- Orbis Record
- More Information