[Card game based on The adventures of two Dutch dolls-- and a Golliwogg].
- [Card game based on The adventures of two Dutch dolls-- and a Golliwogg].
- Upton, Bertha, 1849-1912 and Upton, Florence K. (Florence Kate), 1873-1922
- Published / Created
- ca. 1898?]
- Publication Place
- [United States :
- Game consists of 48 cards in 16 numbered groups of three cards each. Characters from the book are pictured on the cards. The first card of each group instructs the player to find other characters. Object of the game appears to be to collect as many complete groups as possible.
A card game based on the book, The adventures of two Dutch dolls-- and a Golliwog, by Bertha Upton.
Imperfect: six cards mutilated with some loss of text.
- 1 card game (48 cards) : cardboard, color illustrations ; 9 x 8 cm. each.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Shirley 5555
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record