Foot of Tamel Pais (or Table Mountain) with Widow Reed's Rancho near San Francisco Bay, Cala. Watercolor, 24 x 33.8 cm.
- Foot of Tamel Pais (or Table Mountain) with Widow Reed's Rancho near San Francisco Bay, Cala. Watercolor, 24 x 33.8 cm.
- Alden, James Madison, 1834-1922
- Published / Created
- Note on verso: "This mt. is said to be the Devil's abode!" / "Jeanne" written on lower right of verso.
- 1 watercolor painting : color illustration ; 24 x 33.8 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2368
- Collection Title
- Franz R. and Kathryn M. Stenzel collection of western American art
- Collection/Other Creator
- Stenzel, Franz
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series I. James Madison Alden Artwork and Associated Material. ARTWORK. California Views
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 2
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Franz R. and Kathryn M. Stenzel Collection of Western American Art. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record