Lyrical ballads, with other poems : in two volumes / by W. Wordsworth
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Lyrical ballads, with other poems : in two volumes / by W. Wordsworth
- Lyrical ballads, with other poems : in two volumes / by W. Wordsworth
Coleridge, Samuel Taylor, 1772-1834
Wordsworth, William, 1770-1850
Rivière & Son--Binding
Wordsworth, William,--1770-1850--Ms. notes
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Printed for T.N. Longman and O. Rees, Paternoster-Row, by Biggs and co. Bristol,
18 cm. Has the following variants: Vol. 1: [a]3 is a cancel; p. v, line 1 "The First Volume"; I3, I4 uncancelled; p.137, line 9, "been", line 13 "to"; p. 196, line 14 "That agency returns". Vol. 2: O1, O2, O3, and P2 are cancels; p. 64, line 1 "Oft I had", line 6 "on a wild Moor,"; p. 83, line 6 "last days,"; p. 92, line 2 "skill which He"; p. 129, line 11 is normally spaced. With author's extensive ms. corrections to text and numerous leaves of his notes tipped-in.
Includes five poems (The ancient mariner, The foster-mother's tale, The nightingale, The dungeon, Love) by Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
Volume 2 lacks edition statement, and is considered the first edition.
- 2 v. ; 16 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- 2nd ed.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 2005 1441
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
Cornell University. Libraries. Wordsworth, 6
Tinker lib. 2330
Tinker lib. 2331
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)