AL (in third person) to Ozias Humphrey (1742-1810)
- AL (in third person) to Ozias Humphrey (1742-1810)
- Published / Created
- [1788 or later?]
- Marlborough House 2 p.; 18 x 14 cm. Sends a portrait drawing by Thomas Gainsborough (1727-1788) of her husband, George Spencer, 4th duke of Marlborough (1739-1817), and asks that Humphrey complete, and correct, the painted portrait from the drawing (presumably due to Gainsborough's death).
AL (in third person) to Ozias Humphry (1742-1810)
Item 35 of 100 bound together.
- 2 p.; 18 x 14 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Osborn D194
- Collection Title
- Original letters collected by William Upcott of the London Institution Dukes and Marquesses. First series.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Upcott, William, 1779-1845, collector
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Osborn d194. MARLBOROUGH, CAROLINE SPENCER, DUCHESS OF, 1743-1811
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- William Upcott, Original Letters. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.