Nuzhat al-nadīm / al-Suyūṭī. -- .
- Nuzhat al-nadīm / al-Suyūṭī. -- .
- Mīlawī, Yūsuf ibn al-Wakīl, fl. 1689 and Suyūṭī, 1445-1505
- Published / Created
- Copied about 1736., The work ends on leaf 52 recto, and is followed by additions by Yūsuf ibn al-Wakīl al-Mīlawī., and Treatise on stomach-ache (de strepitus ex ventre emissione).
Entire volume preceded by 1 leaf of notes. Leaf incorrectly included in foliation of volume, making counts for all eleven titles off by one leaf.
Fair naskhī, in red and black.
For Yūsuf ibn al-Wakīl al-Mīlawī see Brockelmann, S II, p. 414.
In Islamic binding, in brown.
With: 10 other titles.
- Leaves 36 verso-56 recto ; 18 x 12 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Landberg MSS 258
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Brockelmann, S II, p. 193.
- Orbis Record