Councellor Double-fee [graphic].
Lewis Walpole Library > Councellor Double-fee [graphic].
- Councellor Double-fee [graphic].
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- publisher not identified
Title from item.
Publication place and date inferred from that of the magazine for which this plate was engraved.
Plate from: The Oxford magazine or, Universal museum ... London : Printed for the authors, v. 1 (1768), p. 188.
Temporary local subject terms: Interiors: lawyer's chamber -- Furniture: chair -- Lawyers -- Money -- Bribes -- Pictures amplifying subject: George, 1st Baron Jeffries, 1648-1689.
Mounted to 39 x 38 cm.
- 1 print : plate mark 18.4 x 11.3 cm, on sheet 21 x 13 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- 768.11.00.02 Impression 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Caricatures and cartoons
Satires (Visual works) England 1768
Etchings England London 1768
- etching with stipple engraving ; and laid paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Name)
Norton, Fletcher, 1716-1789
Ryder, Dudley, Sir, 1691-1756
Mansfield, William Murray, Earl of, 1705-1793
Norton, Fletcher, 1716-1789 > Caricatures and cartoons
Ryder, Dudley, Sir, 1691-1756 > Caricatures and cartoons
Mansfield, William Murray, Earl of, 1705-1793 > Caricatures and cartoons
England > 1768
England > London > 1768
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)