Advice to a great k--g [graphic].
Lewis Walpole Library > Advice to a great k--g [graphic].
- Advice to a great k--g [graphic].
- Alternative Title
- Advice to a great king
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- publisher not identified
Plate from: The Oxford magazine or, Universal museum ... London : Printed for the authors ... v. 7 (1771), p. 177.
Dated in the British Museum catalogue: January 1, 1772.
Temporary local subject terms: Politics -- Personifications: angel of peace -- Emblems: scepter of peace -- Personifications: Fury -- Pictures amplifying subject -- Literature: Reference to Samuel Johnson's The False Alarm, 1770 -- Literature: reference to Address to the King by Junius, 1770 -- Newspapers: Public Advertiser.
- 1 print : plate mark 187 x 115 mm, on sheet 21 x 13 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- 771.12.00.01 Impression 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Caricatures and cartoons
Satires (Visual works) England 1771
Etchings England London 1771
- etching ; and laid paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Name)
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820
George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820 > Caricatures and cartoons
England > 1771
England > London > 1771
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)