Lady Drudger going to Ranelagh [graphic].
Lewis Walpole Library > Lady Drudger going to Ranelagh [graphic].
- Lady Drudger going to Ranelagh [graphic].
- Darly, M. publisher.
- Published / Created
- April 25th, 1772.
- Publication Place
- Pubd. accorg. to act by MDarly, Strand
"A large woman who holds in one hand a tailor's dummy on top of which is a tall wig which she is diligently powdering from a sprinkler."--British Museum online catalogue
Title etched below image.
Initial letters of publisher's name in imprint form a monogram.
Plate numbered "v. 3" in upper left corner and "4" in upper right corner.
1 print : etching on laid paper ; sheet 18 x 11 cm.
Imperfect; sheet trimmed within plate mark with loss of plate number from upper right corner.
Mounted to 21 x 14 cm.
- 1 print : plate mark 18.3 x 12.4 cm, on sheet 27.5 x 44.4 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- [State with volume and plate numbering].
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Collection Title
- Leaf 73. Darly's comic-prints of characters, caricatures, macaronies, &c.
- Collection Date
- [London] : Pubd. by Mary Darly, Jany. 1, 1776.
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Satires (Visual works) England 1772
Etchings England London 1772
- etching ; and laid paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Topic)
Clothing & dress
Clothing & dress > England > 1770-1780
Dandies > British
England > 1772
England > London > 1772
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)