[Human passions delineated]. [graphic] / 20
Lewis Walpole Library > [Human passions delineated]. [graphic] / 20
- [Human passions delineated]. [graphic] / 20
- Sanders, Thomas (Engraver), printmaker
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- John Heywood?
Title from British Museum catalogue.
Tim Bobbins the pseudonym of John Collier.
Plate from: Human passions delineated in above 120 figures ... by Timo. Bobbin. [Manchester] : John Heywood, 1773.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Temporary local subject terms: Philosophers -- Literature: reference to Plato's Dialogues.
Mounted on verso is description in verse of the image: Plate 20. The querest [sic] contrast which my fancy uet / Hath sketched out, is here before you set ...
- 1 print : plate mark 12.8 x 20.4 cm, on sheet 20 x 25 cm
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Caricatures and cartoons
Satires (Visual works) England 1773
- etching ; and wove paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Name)
Banks, Joseph, 1743-1820
Solander, Daniel Charles, 1733-1782
Banks, Joseph, 1743-1820 > Caricatures and cartoons
Solander, Daniel Charles, 1733-1782 > Caricatures and cartoons
England > 1773
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)