Count de B- The Vauxhall syren. [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > Count de B- The Vauxhall syren. [graphic]
- Count de B- The Vauxhall syren. [graphic]
- Alternative Title
Count de Belgioioso
- Walker, Thomas, active 1770-1805, publisher.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Publish'd as the act directs by T. Walker, No. 79 Dame-Street
Two head-and-shoulder portraits in separate ornamental oval frames of Count De B. (Belgioioso) and the singer identified as Charlotte Brent
Titles from text below images.
T. (Thomas) Walker, publisher of the Hibernian magazine, was located at Dame Street Dublin from 1770-1786.
Probably from the Hibernian Magazine, 1776, a reversed variant of no. 5353 in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires; originally published in Town and country magazine.
- 1 print : plate mark 104 x 173 mm, on sheet 13 x 21 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Engravings Ireland Dublin 1776
Stipple engravings Ireland Dublin 1776
Etchings Ireland Dublin 1776
- etching & engraving ;
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Name)
Barbiano di Belgiojoso, Lodovico Carlo Maria, 1728-1801,
Barbiano di Belgiojoso, Lodovico Carlo Maria, 1728-1801
Ireland > Dublin > 1776
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)