[Duke of Grafton] [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > [Duke of Grafton] [graphic]
- [Duke of Grafton] [graphic]
- Sayers, James, 1748-1823, printmaker
- Bretherton, Charles, -1783, publisher.
- Published / Created
- [14 May 1782]
- Publication Place
- Published 14th May 1782 by C. Bretherton
Full length portrait of Grafton standing in profile to left and wearing a sword
Title and printmaker from British Museum catalogue.
Imprint etched over but visible.
Plate numbered "9" in upper left corner.
- 1 print : plate mark 17.7 x 11.1 cm, on sheet 28 x 20 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- [State with number in upper left and without roulette work].
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Portrait prints 1782
Drypoints England 1782
Etchings England 1782
- etching & drypoint ;
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
- Grafton, Augustus Henry Fitzroy, Duke of, 1735-1811.
- Subject (Topic)
Clothing & dress
Grafton, Augustus Henry Fitzroy, Duke of, 1735-1811
Clothing & dress > England > 1780-1790
Politicians > England
England > 1782
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)