[Marquis of Rockingham] [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > [Marquis of Rockingham] [graphic]
- [Marquis of Rockingham] [graphic]
- Sayers, James, 1748-1823, printmaker
- Bretherton, Charles, -1783, publisher.
- Published / Created
- [17 June 1782]
- Publication Place
- Published 17th June 1782 by C. Bretherton
Full length portrait of Rockingham standing in profile to the left, wearing bag wig and sword
Title and printmaker from British Museum catalogue.
Numbered in upper left of plate: XVI.
- 1 print : plate mark 17.6 x 11.1 cm, on sheet 25 x 19 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Portrait prints 1782
Drypoints England 1782
Etchings England 1782
- etching with drypoint ;
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
- Rockingham, Charles Watson-Wentworth, Marquis of, 1730-1782.
- Subject (Topic)
Clothing & dress
Rockingham, Charles Watson-Wentworth, Marquis of, 1730-1782
Clothing & dress > England > 1780-1790
Politicians > England
England > 1782
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)