Levi Strauss & Co., San Francisco, Cal., manufacturers of Two Horse Brand Overalls, Koveralls, Koverall Nighties ... [graphic] : [advertising leaflet]
- Levi Strauss & Co., San Francisco, Cal., manufacturers of Two Horse Brand Overalls, Koveralls, Koverall Nighties ... [graphic] : [advertising leaflet]
- Levi Strauss and Company
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [San Francisco, Calif. :
- Levi Strauss & Co.,
- Chromolithographic advertising leaflet distributed at the Panama Pacific International Exposition, San Francisco, 1915, where the Levi Strauss Company had a complete factory in operation in the Palace of Manufactures. Consists of a 57 x 18 cm sheet of heavy paper, with three panels on the inside: a central panel with advertising text, reproductions of labels, and depiction of the entrance to the Levi Strauss exhibit, and upper and lower panels with a total of 12 figures of children wearing "Koveralls", "Koverall nighties", and "Boys Overalls", and 4 figures of men working in overalls and jeans. The outside is printed in a design of blue denim, red stitching, and brass rivets, and the sheet creased to fold up into the shape of a pair of jeans.
- Title from heading in central panel; text continues, "Koveralls keep kids kleen. 75 [cents] the suit everywhere. A new suit free if they rip".
- 1 print (advertising leaflet) : lithograph, color ; 57 x 18 cm., folded to 10 x 20 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Zc72 915pa 39
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record