Master Humphrey's clock / by Charles Dickens ; with illustrations by George Cattermole and Hablot Browne.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Master Humphrey's clock / by Charles Dickens ; with illustrations by George Cattermole and Hablot Browne.
- Master Humphrey's clock / by Charles Dickens ; with illustrations by George Cattermole and Hablot Browne.
Browne, Hablot Knight, 1815-1882
Cattermole, George, 1800-1868
Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870
Sibson, Thomas, 1817-1844
- Published / Created
- 1840-1841. and 1841 January
- Publication Place
- London :
- Chapman and Hall,
Includes "The old curiosity shop" and "Barnaby Rudge".
Inscribed: R.F. Wright, Esq. Bookseller's stamp: Pocock, bookseller, Bridge Street, Bath.
Issued in 20 monthly parts from April, 1840, to Nov., 1841, in numbered and dated wrappers and with advertising matter. Title pages and preliminaries for 3 vols. appear in parts 6, 12, and 20. (Also issued in 88 weekly numbers and 3 v. set.)
Wrapper title: Master Humphrey's clock / by "Boz" ... ; with illustrations by G. Cattermole and H.K. Browne.
1 vol. : b&w illustrations ; 27 cm.
20 parts (306, , iv, , 306, vi, 420, , 421-426, [v]-vi) : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Gimbel/Dickens +A50 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
Eckel, J.C. Dickens, p. 67-70
Hatton & Cleaver Dickens, p. 163-182
Podeschi, J.B. Dickens, A50, 1st-5th copies
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)