An English buck L'Anglomane / [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > An English buck L'Anglomane / [graphic]
- An English buck L'Anglomane / [graphic]
- Alternative Title
- Sansom, Francis, active 1784-1799, printmaker
Vernet, Carle, 1758-1836, artist.
Fores, S. W., publisher.
- Published / Created
- [7 April 1798]
- Publication Place
- Pub. Apl. 7, 1798, by S.W. Fores, Piccadilly, corner of Sachville [sic] St.
Titles from item
Printseller's announcement following publication statement: Where prints and drawings are lent on the plan of a library.
Sheet trimmed within plate mark at top.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Lewis Walpole prints 798.04.07.01: Publication date erased from the print and supplied in contemporary hand as "Apl. 7, 1798."
- 1 print : sheet 34 x 36 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Satires (Visual works) England 1798
Stipple engravings England London 1798
Etchings England London 1798
- etching & stipple engraving ; and wove paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Topic)
Clothing & dress
Horseback riding > England > 18th century
Clothing & dress > England > 1790-1800
England > 1798
England > London > 1798
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)